Want to help us get donations and sponsors for our upcoming event? Here are some resources and things you’ll need to know!
- We can accept up to two Historic Sponsorships, and/or 4 Adventure Sponsorships totaling $2000 (Pleas contact us ASAP, if you have a possible sponsor!)
- We can only give away up to free 40 tickets to sponsors
- There are three main categories that must be filled, appetizers (snack foods), main dishes (pizza, burritos, etc.) an desserts (cupcakes, brownies, etc.)
- Also, please be conscious of those with food restrictions: allergies, vegan, vegetarian, etc.
- We need enough catering to feed 150 people
- Ask each sponsor how much they are willing to donate to us
- If they are willing to offer it to us at a discounted price, transfer communications to Lynn Lazaro at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only accept performers who are donating their time
- We will however pay for accommodations such as gas for travel, and parking.
Links and Resources
Sponsorship Info: Detailed information about what sponsors will be receiving in return for their sponsorships, and the form that must be filled out in order to be sponsor us.
General Grant Letter: A template, or general letter that you can use when asking for a donation from companies. These are usually very useful so, take a look and print out!