Alone we can do so little, but together, we can do so much.
Volunteers are love. Volunteers are life.
Whether it be tabling, or one of our bigger events, all of our revenues go into funding more ways to improve your experience at the University of Nevada. We want to provide free trips to museums, and historical sites, and more recently to anthropology conferences! We know just how important networking is in securing your future, and we want to help! So, help us help you by making our fundraising events possible!
- Anthropology Sticker (Choose from four different subfields!)
- Free food at events
- Raffle tickets
- And more!
Most Needed Events
Adventure is Out There! 2015
- Booth Hosts/Managers
- Painting Booth
- Archaeology Dig
- Anthropology Club Booth
- Feeding Reno Gardening Workshop
- Cafe Servers and Hosts
- Event Management and Execution Assistants
If you’re interested in volunteering please fill out a form here.
- Manages participating organizations, and performers when they arrive/leave
- Manages production team
- Creates raffle baskets, and decorations for events
- Crowd control at events
- Work at booths, and assist Production Coordinator at events
Website Management Team
- Contributor: Create posts relevant to anthropology including news, interesting videos, etc.
Teams can be made at anytime, and if you think that there should be another one added to the list, feel free to let us know!
Interested in any of these opportunities? Let us know what position(s) you’re interested in by filling out the form below. We’ll get back to you about the application process. Don’t worry, you don’t need any experience, we’ll just ask for a resume and an optional cover letter to better help you find a position that you will be satisfied with.
Thanks for stopping by!